research, papers, projects
- xorring32: my personal chaos machine
- Materials to study math & computer science
- Fixing broken USB dongles/adapters (El Capitan)
- History built-in, often forgotten command
- Fixing sudo on OS X, tricky method
- Finding files, right way using command-line utility...
- Better debug notices in C, using macros
- Sieve of Atkin, finding prime numbers faster
- Monte Carlo method, calculating π
- Year 2038 problem
- Bloom filters, fast and simple
- ASCII table from dictionary in Python
- Enable AirDrop on older Macs
- Turn fire into electricity...
- Application cache in HTML5
My first scientific publication. Researching chaos machine theory. Learning LaTeX & TeX.
Exploring cryptography and how operating system works. Learning Shell and markup languages like HTML5 or Yaml. In 24 hours, coded a pseudo-random number generator that passes all randomness tests like Dieharder, NIST and TestU01.